Thursday 5 August 2010

Week 10 - Folds

Thank you to every one who joined in with us for 

WEEK 9 'PUNCHES'

we thought most crafters would have a least one punch tucked away somewhere, and it looks like we were right as we had an amazing 60 entries which is brilliant.
Thank you very much to everyone who joined in, there were some very creative and beautiful cards.

So on to
WEEK 10 'FOLDS'

Don't forget it can be a card, ATC, scrapbook page, mini album anything you wish as 

ANYTHING GOES

Lets have a look what are very talent design team have come up with this week












 Looking forward to seeing what you make this week.

8 comments:

  1. Fabulous examples!!!
    I'll be back after I do some folding!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun challenge! Hope you enjoy my accordion card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you like this one, it was really easy yet unusaul :D XXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. My first time folding, thanks for the challenge! http://joyfullycreative.blogspot.com/2010/08/anniversary.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just found your blog challenges and glad I did - you certainly challenged me - I have posted a card above.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wowy, what a wonderful DT samples! It's fun to see all these different folds! TFS! And I'm happy to play, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I Loved all the neat cards.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope my craft work qualifies - i usually make cards but had to enter my latest creation.

    ReplyDelete