Wednesday 11 August 2010

Week 11 - 'A'

Well here we are again folks, very late I know, sorry. I have been having major blogger problems. It really doesn't like me this week. lol  Anyway now for this weeks challenge.

We are on Week 11 and the theme is the letter 'A'

This is what are very talented design team have come up with this week










This has been a challenge! just getting this post done I have spent hours trying to write this post 1 this morning 3 yesterday and several on Monday. Please let us know if yoy are having the same problems. I will be back later to try and get the links on.

Thank you to everyone who joined in for week 10

4 comments:

  1. A free image .....arttizine?
    I'll be back to give the credit(I hope)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you had such a hard time uploading, that must have been frustrating.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those examples. Yes, Blogger ate 2 of my rather lengthy posts this week. I hate it.
    Luv Joanne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved making this, thanks for the inspiration :D XXX

    ReplyDelete