Tuesday 7 February 2012

Prize Winner and Top 5

Prize winner
 and
 TOP 5 WINNERS - For Challenge 59  - To the One I Love

The lucky winner of the £20 voucher to spend on Stamps on IndigoBlu Stamps store....
.
.
No: 49 Wendy


Congratulations!!
Please email Lynne at sales@craftden.co.uk to claim your prize. Grab our winners badge below


TOP 5 
 "To the One I Love Challenge" 
To make our life easier we use random Org to pick our winners..

No: 256 - Lisa W
IMG_5560

No: 66 - Nancy D

No:  170 - Babette

No:  177 - Carrie

No: 163 - Chantal


CONGRATULATIONS LADIES 
PLEASE TAKE THE TOP 5 BADGE. 

Please join us at 08.00am (GMT) for Challenge 60

5 comments:

  1. Ohhhh wow, I am very pleased that I am one of the top 5 at your challenge! Many thanks! To all the other ladies: congrats on your prizes and/or top 5 too! Hugs, Chantal

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am SOOO excited, I am so grateful to be in the top 5! Thank you so much! Well done everyone, hugs Caroline x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Wow, that's me! Thank you so much, I'm so excited to see I've won your challenge. Yay! Will email you now x
    Thank you for a fab challenge and great DT inspiration as always x
    Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done Wendy and the top five!
    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you ladies for selecting my card for the top five this week! I will proudly display your badge. NancyD

    ReplyDelete